CAS No. 55295-98-2
1. It is mainly used to de-color high-colority waste water from
dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with
activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile and dyeing
industry, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper &
pulp as retention agent.
1. Appearance: Light-color, stick liquid
2. Solid content: >40%, 50%
3. PH, 30% solution: 3-5
4. Specific gravity: 1.2-1.3 (25degree centigrade)
5. Storage temperature: 10-30 degree centigrade
6. Solubility: Soluble in water at any rate
Application Method and Notes:
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then
dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several
minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear
2. The PH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used
with the help of polyaluminium chloride, but not mixed together. In
this way, the treatment cost can be lowered. Whether polyaluminium
chloride is used beforewards or afterwards depends on the
flocculation test and the treatment process.
4. It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored
at room temperature but not be placed in the sun.
It is packaged in plastic drums, each containing 20L, 200L plastic
Each 20 container is able to load 23MT max.
Water Decoloring Agent Images